What does null adjacency mean?
This is the professional work related blog of David Raney. I have been in Information Technology (IT) for over 15 years primarily focused on Internet Protocol (IP) routing, switching, and security. I have worked from small business to large enterprise networks, service providers, government and education networks. The technologies that I currently find the most interesting are developments in IP routing, IPv6, and virtualization of networks.
I am currently working for AT&T as a Technical Sales Consultant / Solutions Architect within the State, Local, and Education (SLED) vertical. This allows me to work with our customers to identify and define technical and business requirements. In this role I serve as a subject matter expert in network design and architecture.
Certifications / License
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) #20170051
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) #24900 (Route/Switch )
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) #38944
- Amateur Radio License (Technician) - KG4VMG
- Principal / Solutions Architect
- Product Development
- Leading / Building a team
- Teaching (Networking / CCNA)
Please contact me via social media or by the contact form.